In the world's first permanent night show set in the open sea, Wings of Time features an epic production that brings together 3D projection mapping, state-of-the-art laser lights, robotic water fountains and pyrotechnics to tell the tale of Shahbaz and friends. The story follows the mythical birdlike creature and his two human pals as they journey across breathtaking landscapes through time. The imagery is projected onto a massive water screen, offering a captivating visual feast, while music has been produced to sweep you off into the narrative from the get-go. A magical experience for both children and grown-ups weaved into a tale of friendship and courage and awe, Wings of Time is a must-see while in Sentosa. Experience 3D projection mapping, state-of-the-art lasers, spectacular pyrotechnics, fountains and water jets, and an enthralling music production – all in one incredible fusion.
What is included in the tour
- Entry to see the 7:40 pm showtime of the Wings of Time.
- Entry to see the 8:40 pm showtime of the Wings of Time.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals are not mentioned in this tour.
- The Wings of Time production spends $10 billion to make the 25 minutes story possible.
- Enjoy the first permanent night show on the open sea, ending with a fireworks display.
- Be captivated by the clear imagery and sound as you watch the story of Shahbaz on Siloso beach.
- A magical experience for both children and grown-ups.
- Wings of Time Theatre, Siloso Beach, Sentosa
How To Get There:-
- Via Sentosa Express: Take the Sentosa Express from Sentosa Station at VivoCity Level 3, Lobby L and alight at Beach Station.
- Via Taxi: Alight at Beach Station taxi stand.
- Via Cable Car: Alight at Sentosa, take the Sentosa Express from Imbiah Station to Beach Station and head down to Siloso Beach, Wings of Time Theatre.
- Via Boardwalk: Alight at HarbourFront MRT station and follow the signs to the Sentosa Boardwalk. Take a leisurely stroll from VivoCity’s water promenade. Hop on board the Sentosa Express at Waterfront Station and alight at Beach Station, or get around with The Sentosa Bus 1, 2 & 3 and alight at Beach Station Stop.