Enjoy a day of thrills for the whole family at one of Singapore's largest water parks with 16 exhilarating water slides and features. Wild Wild Wet is one of Singapore’s largest water parks that promises a day of thrills and spills for the whole family. Situated in Downtown East, in the eastern part of Singapore, it remains one of the most popular tourist attractions! The impressively expanded park is now home to 16 attractions, with seven new additions such as Kraken Racer, Free Fall, and Kidz Zone, all of which promise to bring excitement to a whole new level for all! From adrenaline-pumping rides to relaxing and gentle ones, visitors are guaranteed a splashing fun-filled day! Amidst the fun, the guests’ safety remains the top priority.
What is included in the tour
- Wild Wild Wet admission
- Unlimited access to rides
- Usage of shower and changing facilities
- Life jacket and baby carriers
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Locker and towel rental
- Don't leave any corner of the largest water park in Singapore unexplored.
- Challenge yourself and take a ride on each of the thrilling water rides.
- Take your kids to the Kid Zone, where you'll find pint-sized versions of the exhilarating adult rides
- Challenge your companions at the Kraken Racer and see who'll get to the bottom first.
- Enjoy outdoor fun and activities with the family.
- Hop on an inflatable raft with family and friends and get flushed down the giant slides.
- Off peak: 12:00pm-6:00pm (last admission time: 5:00pm)
- Peak: 10:00am-6:00pm (last admission time: 5:00pm)
- 1 Pasir Ris Close, Singapore 519599
- Admission is free for children aged 0-2
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Senior ticket: Age 55+