Get the experience of a lifetime during your trip to Mumbai by trying out white water rafting at the exciting Kundalika River, one of the fastest flowing rivers in South India. A professional English speaking guide will provide you with all the training and safety gear you need to safely try out this extreme sport. Get ready to glide your raft through rough waters, and brace yourself as you meet those sudden drops. You'll feel the cool water splashing on your skin as you make your way to the finish line. Then rest and recharge with a delicious meal by the scenic Kundalika River. This activity is ideal for anyone, young and old, newbie and experienced.
What is included in the tour
- 12km rafting
- Raft, paddles, safety helmet, life vests
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals and beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Feel the rush as you go white water rafting in one of South India's fastest flowing rivers, the Kundalika River.
- See the splendid greenery of the region, which include grand waterfalls, thick rainforests, and rocky gorges.
- Guided by expert instructors, you can safely enjoy the thrills and spills of this amazing ride.
- Take in a breathtaking view of the waterfalls, lush rainforest, and gorges in the surrounding areas.
- 8:00 am meet up with guide/instructor
- Board the boat to reach the activity area
- Learn about river rafting techniques, get insights and get ready for the activity
- Enjoy approximately 2 hours of rafting for 12km
- Board the boat to cross the river
- Return to freshen up and relax
- Enjoy delicious lunch as the activity concludes
Meet Up Information:
- Time: 8:00am (for 12km rafting) or 1:00pm (for 5km rafting)
- Location: Kundalika Rafting Camps, Kolad
- Kundalika River, Sambhe Village, Roha-Kolad Road, Post Kolad, Taluk Roha, Raigad, Maharashtra 402304