You'll be sure to have the best time of your life. Book tickets even while you're in Mumbai through Travel Needs Help. Exploring Mumbai's high-end business districts and cultural heritage sites means a lot of time under the sun, which is why a trip to Wet N Joy Water Park should your next stop. Check out this 25-acre space in Lonavala, where kids and kids-at-heart are more than welcome to try out thrilling rides and breathtaking attractions. Start your exploration with a visit to the family rides: Thunder Waves, Royal Castle, Rain Dance, Crazy River, and Fungama. All these allow parents to relax, while also giving the little ones enough space to run around and have fun. Kick up the excitement to a number of notches with the thrill rides: Cyclone, Nightmare, Whizzard, Mat Racer, Sky Fall, Master Blaster, Extreme Volcano, Boomerango, Tornado, and Free Fall - a variety of creative slides that will give you an exhilarating plunge into the pools.
What is included in the tour
- Entry to the water park
- Access to all rides
What is NOT included in the tour
- Locker fee
- Parking fee
- Plunge into the refreshingly cool waters of Wet N Joy Water Park's pools through the sloping slides of Whizzard.
- Keep your cool throughout your stay in Mumbai with a visit to Wet N Joy Water Park.
- Test your limits on the Tornado, a twisting slide that swoops to unbelievable heights.
- Chill out on a floating tube along the Crazy River after a day of water adventure.
- 10:30am-7:00pm, daily
- Wet N Joy Water Park, Lonavala, Old Pune Mumbai Highway, NH-4, Post-Takve, District Pune, Mundhaware, Maharashtra