In this tour, we will experience a range of internationally designed and constructed slides including the world’s longest waterslide, The Constrictor. Located in central Kuta, Waterbom is an oasis in the heart of the bustling tourist area and is Bali’s most popular waterpark – and for good reason. Adults can enjoy massages or a tropical drink at the swim-up bar whilst kids can head to the slides and wet play areas. Brave the pride of the park, a 70km/hr ride called Climax. Or for something more chilled, the Lazy River may suit you better. You’re certain to find more than enough to entertain you for the whole day at what is arguably the biggest and best waterpark in Bali. During peak season, Waterbom Bali might close the gate for a few hours when it reaches maximum capacity. The park will reopen the gate only when the crowds lessen. We will enjoy our extensive cuisine offerings available throughout the park including hand-made leavened pizzas and a range of alternatives for the health-conscious.
What is included in the tour
- One day admission ticket.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Locker rental
- Gazebo rental
- We will be enjoying the world’s longest waterslide.
- Plenty of attractions for kids of all ages.
- Float down the lazy river and relax at Waterbom Bali.
- Book your Waterbom tickets online today on travel needs help.
- Address: Jalan Kartika Plaza, Kuta, Bali 80361.
- Located in Central Kuta, near Kuta Beach and Discovery Shopping Mall.
- We recommend that you take a taxi directly to Waterbom.