The Underwater World Pattaya is a new walk-through underwater aquarium. See the wonders of the deep without getting wet.
Underwater World Pattaya, the largest and most modern ocean aquarium in Asia, boasting a 100-meter-long, 6.4-centimeter-thick acrylic pedestrian tunnel through an underwater environment filled with dozens of marine species Located just 200 meters south of Tesco Lotus in South Pattaya, the new theme park covers a total area of 12-rai and is housed in a structure similar to a large circus tent. "This enables the place to have natural light that nurtures the algae The aquarium houses more than 4,000 marine animals, comprising more than 200 different species from the region as well as some rare creatures from overseas.Visitors must-see the rare shovelnose ray, a hybrid between a shark and a stingray. There are only three of them at the aquarium.
- Coral Reef Zone: 10:30am and 3:00pm
- Shark & Manta Ray Zone: 11:00am and 4:00pm
- Giant of Siam Zone: 11:30am and 3:30pm
What is included in the tour
- Entrance fee
- Pick up and drop off from hotels in Pattaya. (Optional : If booked pick and drop)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expense
- Explore five zones at the Underwater World Pattaya and spot over 4,000 types of fish
- Interact and touch sea creatures at the Touch Pool zone
- Enjoy three feeding shows including shark and manta ray feeding
- Have an entertaining day at the premier education and marine conservation sight in Pattaya
Underwater World Pattaya
- Opening Hours : Daily from 09:00-18: 00(last admission at 17:30)
- Feeding Times : 10:00,10:30,11:00,14:30,15:00,15:30,16:00
- Child height below 90 cm. is free of charge.
- Child height between 90 -130 cm. is considered to pay child rate.
- Option Transfer : Minimum 2 pax per booking. (Based on Adult)