Discover Udaipur, one of Rajasthan's largest cities that manages to retain a charming small-town vibe. This city is known by many names—Jewel of Mewar, City of Lakes, and the City of Sunrise. But what it's really known for is its royal history, natural beauty, and climate. In fact, Udaipur is considered as India's most romantic city and houses the world's most romantic hotel, the city palace. On this night walking tour, your first stop is Aravali Vatika, a three-layer landscape garden with an artificial lake. If you want to see the beauty of nature and hear mesmerizing stories of the past, then this evening walking tour of Udaipur is for you.
What is included in the tour
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking guide
- 1 hot beverages
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Tips (optional)
- Discover Udaipur, one of Rajasthan's largest cities that manages to retain a charming small-town vibe.
- Listen to the heartwarming stories of the city and understand the everyday life of Udaipur locals.
- Visit some of the most prominent, beautiful, ancient, and modern side of the city.
- Witness Udaipur's ancient glory rooting from the Rajput dynasties at night on this evening walking tour.
- 7:00pm meet your tour guide at Aravali Vatika
- Explore the Aravali Vatika, a three-layer landscape garden. Later visit the area of Moti Magri
- Visit Batehshwar Mahadev Temple and Fateh Sagar Pal
- Have a hot beverage (coffee/tea) at the famous Kamlesh tea stall
- 9:00 pm concludes the tour at Aravali Vatika
Meet Up Information:
- Please note: The operator will get in touch with you to reconfirm the meetup time and itinerary
- Time: 7:00pm
- Location: Outside Aravali Vatika
- Aravali Vatika, Zinc Park, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001