Enjoy a tour of the countryside while riding a bicycle through this majestic city. Relax in the calm and cool atmosphere of the early morning hours, the perfect backdrop for your tour. Sometimes, going at your own speed is the best way to see a city. This cycling tour gets you up in the morning to enjoy some refreshing natural sights around Udaipur, starting with Fateh Sagar Lake. This gorgeous lake, bordered by hills and wood, is an artificial lake that connects to Lake Pichola by a canal. After getting a look at the sunrise, Nehru Island, and glimpsing the Udaipur Solar Observatory, you'll head to Shilpgram, a village cooperative to showcase the artistry and craftsmanship of rural artisans and tribesmen.
What is included in the tour
- Geared bicycle with helmet
- A support vehicle with a first aid kit
- Trained bicycle mechanic present throughout the tour
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Relax in the calm and cool atmosphere of the early morning hours, the perfect backdrop for your tour.
- Enjoy a tour of the countryside while riding a bicycle through this majestic city.
- See village crafts and art in Shilpgram.
- See the gorgeous Lake Palace at Lake Pichola, where Fateh Sagar Lake connects too.
- 6:30am meet your guide outside the Udaipur palace gate and proceed to Fateh Sagar Lake
- Enjoy the sunrise by the lake in a picture-perfect scene
- Set forth to Shilpagram village cooperative
- Head towards Badi Lake, riding through steep climbs, country roads, lush village fields, and more
- Enjoy a short break near the lake and refresh yourself a bit before you head back
- 9:30 am conclude the tour riding through the forest route at Udaipur Palace
Meet Up Details:
- Meet up time: 6:30 am
- Meet up location: Outside Palace gate
- Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001