Experience an enthralling heritage tour through Monsoon Palace. Explore this beautiful palace overlooking the Fateh Sagar Lake. Trek through Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary while taking in the scenic beauty. Join this tour to Monsoon Palace to see picturesque views and learn about the history of Rajasthan. When you get to the base, you'll start your trek up the palace, which is around 4km. Along the way, you'll stop by Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary. Keep your eyes peeled for the various small animals and indigenous birds that call the sanctuary their home. Monsoon Palace (also known as Sajjan Garh Palace) is perched on top of Aravalli Hills, which overlooks Fateh Sagar Lake. Finally, you'll reach Monsoon Palace (also known as Sajjan Garh Palace).
What is included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to Monsoon Palace
- English speaking driver/guide
- Driver, parking, toll taxes, and fuel charges
- Bottled drinking water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Camera fees at the palace
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Visit the majestic and ubiquitous Monsoon Palace.
- Take pictures of the view from the palace for you to treasure always.
- Don't forget to take pictures while exploring the culture and heritage of Udaipur.
- Get a panoramic view of the surrounding lakes and palaces.
- Pick up from hotel in Udaipur by air-conditioned wagon as per you selected time
- Reach the base and start the (approximately) 4km trek up to the Monsoon Palace
- Trek through the Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary protected by concrete walls that encircle the area around the palace
- Spot small animals, an array of birds, and breathtaking views as you trek up to the Aravalli Hills
- Take amazing pictures of flora, fauna, and architecture while enjoying your walk
- Reach the Monsoon Palace, explore the scenic beauty, and learn stories about the history and culture of Rajasthan
- Conclude your tour and descend
- Reach the base and drop off at the hotel