This Heritage walk of Udaipur takes you through its streets to uncover the city's history and culture. In this tour, we will explore the local streets of Udaipur on a walking tour and discover its culture Learn about the rich history of the famous City Palace. Enjoy a panoramic view of the city from the palace. And we will visit Bagor Ki Haveli built in the 18th century set on the edge of the water at the Ghanghaur Ghat area. The English speaking guide will be there to guide you and give information.
What is included in the tour
- An English speaking guide.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals not mentioned in the tour.
- Any personal purchases.
- Entrance fees to the City Palace.
- Learn about the history behind the landmarks and the events that take place there.
- We will explore famous landmarks.
- We will visit Bagor Ki Haveli built in the 18th century.
- 9:00am/4:00 pm meet your guide at the palace gate.
- Walkthrough the City Palace.
- Get a panoramic view of the city from the palace.
- Walkthrough the narrow lanes to reach Ganghaur Ghat at Lake Pichola.
- Visit the old and gracious Bagor Ki Haveli.
- Walkthrough the narrow lanes of the old city, take a look at the carefully designed miniature paintings.
- 1:00 pm/8:00 pm head back to the starting point of the tour or to your local hotel, whichever is more convenient for you.