In this tour, we will visit the Chittorgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site and an epitome of Rajput pride, romance and spirit and enjoy the panoramic view of Chittorgarh city from the Kirti Stambh (Tower of Fame) built during the 18th century and explore the Chittorgarh Fort and learn about its history and architecture. Then you'll head to Vijay Stambh, a monument constructed by Rana Kumbha. You'll hear many tales about this incredible palace, including its origins. You'll get some fascinating information about the local village near this area on your way back from your hotel.
What is included in the tour
- Pick-up from the hotel.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Drop-off back to the hotel.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals are not mentioned in this tour.
- Any personal purchases.
- We will see the famous monuments made by ancient kings.
- We will learn about its tales and history.
- Discover the legends around Chittorgarh Fort.
- Explore the local villages near Chittorgarh.
- 9:00 am pick up from the hotel.
- 11:30 am reach Chittorgarh Fort.
- Proceed to Padmini Palace.
- 2:00 pm visit the Vijay Stambh.
- Proceed towards the Kirti Stambh.
- An insight into a local village on the way back.
- 5:00 pm drop off at the hotel.