Head to a 7-hour private tour to the famous Ranakpur Jain Temple built in the 15th century. Explore the temple and its five spires, 20 domes, 29 halls, and 420 pillars. Revel in the ingenuity of the layout, where the entire structure was bathed in natural light. Looking to learn more about local religious culture? This 7-hour tour to the Ranakpur Jain Temple complex with an English speaking guide is where you'll get a quick comprehensive overview. From your hotel, you'll proceed to Ranakpur and to the Jain Temple itself, and get a full view of its intricate and almost visually arresting architecture. The temple is named after the provincial monarch Rana Kumbha who supported and encouraged the construction of these temples. Explore the other adjacent three magnificent architectural temples.
What is included in the tour
- Private tour
- Hotel transfers in a private air-conditioned car
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Explore the other adjacent three magnificent architectural temples.
- Explore the deep history behind this culturally significant temple.
- Visit the courtyards and other temples found within this complex.
- Stroll through the illuminated from the courtyards within the temple that opened out to the sky.
- 9:00am pick up from the hotel and proceed to Ranakpur
- 11:00 am reach Ranakpur Jain Temple and explore its spectacular architectural structure
- Discover the other popular temples around the area
- 2:30 pm approximately, head back to the city of Udaipur
- 5:00 pm approximately, drop off at the hotel