Breathe in the fresh scent of nature and enjoy the sights of wildlife and rustic old villages of Pulau Ubin. With the company of playful and passionate guides, you're guaranteed a wild and fun time in the outdoors as you cycle deep into the island. Be greeted by friendly local villagers as your guide tells you about the area's history. Encounter a Malayan water monitor or hornbill, and watch out for hungry boars and mischievous monkeys! The trips filled with photo stops for you to capture the place's breathtaking natural backdrops, ensuring mementos of a unique Singaporean biking adventure.
What is included in the tour
- Experienced and certified cycling guide
- All necessary equipment: mountain bike and helmet
- Personal Accident Insurance (You will asked to provide personal information)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Discover the history of this far less populated part of Singapore.
- En route to a scenic and serene jungle in Ubin Island, cycling
- This easy-to-moderate adventure is perfect for beginners and families.
- Get a quick safety briefing plus some biking tips from your guide.
- 9:00am or 1:30pm
What to bring:
- Get-wet attire: hat/cap, t-shirt, shorts/Bermudas
- Covered footwear: shoes or closed-toe & heel-strap sandals
- Going bare feet, wearing slippers, and other types of open-toed footwear are not allowed
- A spare change of clothes
- Personal toiletries and towel
- Personal medication
- A spare pair of glasses for contact lens wearers
- At least 1L of water
- Children must be at least 9 years old to participate
- Each child between the ages of 9 and 12 years must be accompanied by at least one adult
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the program
- Latecomers more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed to join the program. We recommend participants to arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow for transport delays