A trip to Penang isn't complete without a day trip to Tropical Spice Garden, the first of its kind in Southeast Asia. The garden is a lush and landscaped 8-acre garden with over 500 species of flora and fauna for you to see! You can opt for a live guided tour or an audio tour and whatever you decide, you'll definitely learn something new, and maybe see a plant or two you've never seen before! After walking through the garden, you can even visit the outdoor cafe that overlooks the Straits of Malacca, and get a chance to sit back and relax to admire the fantastic environment. Before you leave, drop by the gift shop for some Malaysian-made gifts, or premium spice therapy spa products - a great souvenir from a trip to the Tropical Spice Garden. Explore the lush, landscaped award-winning gardens set out over 8 acres of secondary jungle valley. Relax at the breezy, outdoor café overlooking the Straits of Malacca and the beautiful shoreline of Teluk Bahang.
What is included in the tour
- Admission to Tropical Spice Garden and Gift Shop
- Welcome, drink at Bamboo Garden Herbal Tea kiosk.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transfer service to the garden.
- Cooking school.
- Nature Education Programs for kids.
- Team building activities.
- A day trip to Tropical Spice Garden, the first of its kind in Southeast Asia.
- you'll definitely learn something new, and maybe see a plant or two you've never seen before.
Learn about all kinds of flora and fauna you see inside the garden.
- Marvel at over 500 species of flora and fauna at the Tropical Spice Garden as you take on a tour with a Guide showing you around.
- Lot 595 Mukim 2, Jalan Teluk Bahang, 11050 Penang, Malaysia
- 9:00am-6:00pm, daily (last admission at 5:15pm)
How To Get There:-
- From Georgetown, the garden is 22 minutes away by car
- From Batu Ferringhi, the garden is 4 minutes away by car
By Public Transport
- Take Rapid Penang bus 101 and get off at Weld Quay-Teluk Bahang
- Take Rapid Penang 102 and get off at Penang International Airport - Teluk Bahang stop
- The nearest Penang Hop On Hop Off stop is the Beach Route stop number 19