Trick and be tricked with more than 80 optical illusion paintings and installations. There are no boundaries! Step inside or crawl into the exhibits, interact with the characters and become the subject of the artwork on display. Let your imagination run wild at Trick Eye Museum in Singapore, an internationally-renowned 3D art museum from Korea. With its huge array of hand-painted art exhibits made by dedicated Korean artists, each exhibit comes alive with the use of a special art technique, called Trompe-l’oeil, which makes 2D art pop up into 3D! Feel, touch, and interact with the exhibits in 6 different zones, and enjoy a day filled with fun, laughter, adventure, and excitement. Get a heightened experience of the Trick Eye Museum with their very own Augmented Reality mobile app, where you'll see a whole new world of AR appear before your very eyes.
What is included in the tour
- Admission ticket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Witness art comes to life in this 3D museum and snaps tons of photos.
- Discover a hidden world in the museum by downloading the Trickeye-Singapore app!
- See illusion artworks that are exclusively found in the Singapore Trick Eye Museum
- Battle a dragon in the museum's brand new exhibits.
- 10:00am-5:00pm daily (last admission 4:00pm)
- Children aged 0-3 can enter free of charge
How To Get There:
- Address: Waterfront @ Resorts World Sentosa 26 Sentosa Gateway Singapore 098138
- Nearest MRT station: Harbourfront (NE1/CC29)
- Sentosa Express: Waterfront Station
- Public Buses: RWS8, 188R, 963R