An exciting adventure of three world heritage sites The Tajmahal, Agra fort and Fatehpur Sikri in this half-day tour. Firstly we will start this tour, The Tajmahal crown of the palace is an Ivory-White marble and it’s situated on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. We will explore the three most beautiful places and World Heritage sites in India. There is a Historical Love story behind the 16th-17th century. We will learn about Mughal architecture and it’s designed. Agra Fort is the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638. Then, we will go to ancient history as you want to visit Fatehpur Sikri(The world's most preserved Ghost town).
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from the hotel.
- An English speaking Guide.
- A flexible schedule.
- Pick-up from hotel/Airport.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Any means are not allowed in this tour
- Any personal Purchases
- Parking charges
- See ancient history right before your eyes as you visit the most preserved ghost town in the world.
- Agra Fort is the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty.
- There is a Historical Love story behind the 16th-17th century.
- Feel at ease with a professional, experienced English speaking driver that will bring you around.
- 6:30am proceed to see India’s most iconic landmark, Taj Mahal at sunrise to see the beautiful structure lit up in the morning light.
- 8:00 am option to take a break for a quick breakfast with masala chai at a local joint (at own expense)
- 8:30 am proceed to the World Heritage site and Mughal architectural wonder, Agra Fort
- Drive to Bharatpur.
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri, an amazing world heritage site.
- 12:30 pm drive back to hotel