Make the most out of your visit to Jakarta and explore Old Batavia on this private tour from Travel Needs Help. Travel back in time as you drive through the town’s streets filled with Dutch-style structures dating as far back as the 17th century. Some of the attractions you’ll visit include Fatahillah Museum, the centerpiece of the town located at Fatahillah Square, Kota Intan, the only surviving Dutch-made drawbridge in the country, and Glodok, Jakarta’s very own Chinatown! Aside from journeying around Old Batavia with your own private vehicle, you’ll also be accompanied by an informative guide so you can learn more about the town and its colorful past! No need to worry about commuting around Jakarta as round trip transfers to and from your hotel are also included in this tour.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Jakarta City
- Shared air-conditioned transportation
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Appreciate Jakarta's past when you join this private tour of Old Batavia or Kota Tua.
- Visit the Nasional Museum of Indonesia or National Monument and many more.
- Enjoy your private vehicle and save yourself the hassle of commuting in and around the city.
- You’ll also be accompanied by an informative guide so you can learn more about the town.
- 8:30am hotel pick up
- Visit the National Museum of Indonesia or National Monument
- Visit Glodok (Chinatown)
- 12:00 pm lunch (at your own expense)
- visit Kota Intan drawbridge
- visit Sunda Kelapa Harbor
- visit Fatahillah Museum or an antique and flea market in Jalan Surabaya
- 4:00 pm return to the hotel