Experience the authentic and diverse beauty of Malaysia’s 130 million-year-old rainforest at The Habitat Penang Hill! Learn about the rich biodiversity that grows and lives within the rainforest as you explore the reserve area. Take a thrilling yet exciting walk on the Langur Way Canopy Walk to see a spectacular view of Penang, and a rare view of the forest valleys and the Andaman Sea. Choose to visit the attraction during the late afternoon and get a chance to catch one of the best views of Penang Island as the sun begins to set. Book now on Klook to not miss out on this must-see experience for anyone visiting Malaysia. Explore and learn more about the diverse flora and fauna that grows within The Habitat. Take in the fresh air on a thrilling walk on the 230m Langur Way Canopy Walk.
What is included in the tour
- Admission to The Habitat Penang Hill (9:00 am-5:30 pm).
What is NOT included in the tour
- Round trip hotel transfer.
- Food and beverages.
- The Funicular train ride up to Penang Hill.
- See the Curtis Crest up close and personal and marvel at the beauty of it.
- Catch a stunning crimson-colored sky when the sun sets over Penang Island.
- Immerse yourself in the rich biodiversity within the Habitat.
- Complete your Penang trip by visiting The Habitat Penang Hill.
- Learn about the diverse flora and fauna that grow in the area.
- Normal walk admission: 9:00am-7:00pm (last admission is at 5:30pm).