The establishment is owned and managed by ex-army officers and has Jump Masters from New Zealand. Fly with your closest pals and zoom through the forest at stunning heights together with friends. The fox is normally done by three people in tandem and can also be done solo at an extra cost. Want to go on a thrill-seeking adventure but too scared to do it alone? In this experience, three is the best number to take on this exhilarating challenge! When at Rishikesh, India, you get to fly at 140 kilometers per hour on Asia’s longest ever Flying Fox ride! The experience was designed by experts from New Zealand and you'll be working with seasoned adventure sports enthusiasts before embarking on this ride. You will fly with your closest pals as the fox is normally done by 3 people in tandem. You can also ride solo at an extra cost, but where's the fun in that when you can experience it with two other people with you? Soar through the beautiful sceneries and scream your lungs out with your besties. After walking down to the cafeteria, you claim your Dare to Jump certificate.
What is included in the tour
- 1 flying fox ride (per person basis)
- Safety gears and briefing
- Bottled drinking water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Photography and videography charges
- Get to soar with your closest friends and scream your lungs out when you fly through amazing heights.
- See beautiful sceneries while flying through the air at this once-in-a-lifetime flying fox experience.
- If you and your friends love new adventures and thrill-seeking experiences, the flying fox is the one for you.
- The fox is normally done by three people in tandem and can also be done solo at an extra cost.
- Wednesday-Monday: 10:00am-5:00pm (Last admission: 1:30pm)
- The adventure zone is closed on Tuesdays
- District Pauri Garhwal, Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, 249304