Teddy Bear Museum was officially opened on October 5, 2556, It was originally from the Executive of Teddy Bear Island LTD, Mr. Kim Hyun Chol had the opportunity to visit Thailand many times over 10 years so he loves Thailand, impress in a smile and feel the warmth from friendly welcome. Thailand has many beautiful attractions. Most Thai people like to take a picture in the place they travel and keep an impression. Executives loved to take a picture too. He always carries a camera with him when he goes outside the house. This simple reason makes him get the idea to create an attraction for everyone to take a picture. It became the origin of Teddy Bear Museum under the concept of “travel treasure hunting with Teddy Bear” So, the museum has been designed as a dragon boat as large as 40 meters with a Koreans designer who builds this Museum. There is also the first and only museum Southeast Asia which was located on an area over 2,500 square meters and was divided into 12 zones as follows. 1. Inca Zone 2. Dinosaur Zone 3. Fossil Zone 4. Africa Zone 5. Thailand Zone 6. Under the sea Zone 7 Eskimo Zone 8. Santa town Zone 9. Space Zone 10. Fairytale Zone 11 China Zone 12 Europe Zone
What is included in the tour
- Entry ticket only
What is NOT included in the tour
- See over one thousand stuffed toys and learn about their history.
- Be sure to have a memorable visit at the Teddy Bear Museum whether you are an adult or a kid.
- Enjoy a fun-filled day with the whole family at Pattaya's Teddy Bear Museum.
- A great family-friendly activity awaits at the Teddy Bear Museum in Pattaya.
- 9:00am-10:00pm, daily except national holidays
- Last admission: 8:30pm
- 436/49 Moo 9 Soi 1, Beach Road, Nong Prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Teddy Bear Museum is open to customers from 9:00 to 20:30 pm, museum visitors (access to a museum to 22.00 hours) of a day, seven days a week, the museum will host an outdoor patio area. front Museum To those visitors and traffic to be hit by a thoroughly every other day (3 times daily).