Follow the stories of Dr. Sun's extensive activities throughout the 1911 Chinese Revolution. Travel back in time as you enter the Sun Yat-Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall, a villa-turned-museum that commemorates Dr. Sun, the iconic leader in the 1911 Chinese Revolution and a pivotal figure in Chinese and Southeast Asian history. The memorial hall, once the stronghold of the Chinese Revolutionary Alliance, displays a large number of historical photographs and personal belongings of Sun Yat-Sen, along with other artifacts from the revolution. A large number of exhibits showcase the history of the Singaporean Chinese community during the first half of the 20th century and narrates the impact of the revolution on Singapore and other Southeast Asian societies. Don't miss the authentic 100-year-old Letterpress Cylinder Printing Machine, one of the most interesting pieces in this Heritage Centre.
What is included in the tour
- Admission ticket to Sun Yat-Sen National Heritage Museum
What is NOT included in the tour
Transfers to and from the museum
- One of the most interesting pieces in this Heritage Centre.
- Travel back in time as you enter the Sun Yat-Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall.
- Learn about the history of the 1911 Chinese Revolution and its iconic leader, Sun Yat Seng.
- Embark on a tour led by an English speaking volunteer guide.
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00am-5:00pm
- Last admission is at 4:30 pm
- Closed on Mondays
- 12 Tai Gin Road, Singapore 327874