Stand up paddling, also known as SUP. Stand up paddling is a low impact exercise that is a combination of balance, strength, and endurance which are exercised whether you are paddling or just balancing on your board. In this 1-hour experience, you will learn that fundamental SUP skill and more! Your instructor will teach you how to kneel and get up into a stand-up position, how to paddle and maneuver forward and backward, and most importantly, how to fall safely. It's not only an excellent core workout but also the toes, legs, back, shoulders, arms, and neck which all work together.
What is included in the tour
- Stand up paddling experience for 1 hour
- Instructions by professionals
- All equipment
- Safety gears
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratuities (optional)
- Learn paddle boarding and explore water bodies around the sea like never before.
- Stand up paddling is a low impact exercise that is a combination of balance.
- Your instructor will teach you how to kneel and get up into a stand-up position.
- Experience stand up paddling. Stand up paddling is also known as SUP.
- 09:00 AM – 05:30 PM, Daily
- Grove Beach, Kovalam