A short 30 minutes drive will bring you to the world's largest tiger zoo; the day consists of a fully guided tour through the park with the unique opportunity to have your picture taken with a baby tiger in their natural compound.
Discover the greatest Tiger Zoo in the entire world. From the moment you stepped in, you can feel a natural atmosphere and watch a hundred tigers in our tiger playground, which will entertain you and your family. Hold the baby tiger in your arms, feed milk and take a memorable picture. Make some new friends as you pet and feed camels, deers, wallabies, elephants, Peruvian guinea pigs, ostriches and especially the baby tigers who were born in the zoo. Happy family - the friendship between tiger, pig and dog and see how they can live together peacefully. In our well-kept, beautifully landscaped gardens, you can quietly stroll among flower beds, enjoying the profuse colors and fragrance of millions of flowers, as well as the well-trained chimpanzees and elephants in the natural surroundings. You can easily spend a whole day in the gardens. Once you get hungry, there are excellent restaurants to choose from, with fresh seafood, Chinese, European, Thai and authentic Korean cuisine on offer.
Tigers found at Sriracha Tiger Zoo are Royal Bengal tigers.
What is included in the tour
- Enterance Ticket
- pick and drop from the hotel (Optional if booked with transfers)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips/Gratitude (Optional)
- Personal Expense
- Amazing Circus - You will be amused by tiger shows: jumping through fire loops, walking on a rope and many other shows. In addition, there are bears and chimpanzees shows. The circus can have more than 1,500 visitors per show.
- Crocodiles Show - The first and only place presenting crocodile lady fighters, wrestles the crocodiles with barehand. Seven shows are available daily.
- The Tiger Show - Tourists will be impressed by the intelligence of Tigers. You are entertained by these animals by playing ball, dancing and riding a bicycle.
- Elephant Show - Enjoy watching the elephants massaging, dancing, fashion show and playing basketball. You will definitely get impressed by their intelligence.
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo: 8:00am-6:00pm (last entry 5:30pm)
- Restaurant: 11:00am-3:00pm
- Beverage kiosks: 8:00am-6:00pm
- Food kiosks: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Souvenir shops: 9:00am-5:30pm
- Tiger show: 11:00am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm
- Crocodile show: 9:30am, 10:30am, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm
- Elephant show: 11:40am, 2:30pm, 4:30pm