Your day will cover a great mix of beautiful beaches, jetties, and a boat cruise. Unwind and take this laid-back tour around South Goa's less crowded and serene destinations. Visit one of the finest baroque churches, Bom Jesus of Basilica Church, and be in awe as you explore this world heritage monument and resting place for St. Francis Xavier. Your next stop will take you to one of the largest Catholic churches in South Asia, the Se Cathedral. Built by the Portuguese in the 16th century, this magnificent monument seals Roman Catholicism's victory in Goa during its capture in 1510. The tour also includes a visit to the city's historic and beautiful temples, the Mangueshi and Balaji Temple. Before traveling back to your hotel, you'll be taken to a relaxing river cruise as you watch the sunset on the horizon.
What is included in the tour
- Air-conditioned shared coach
- Parking fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Calangute/Baga/Candolim/Sinquerim/Arpora/Porvorim)
- English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Pick up and drop off to and from ex-directory areas
- Cruise ticket charges
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Understand the deep connection of the locals with their beliefs as you visit 4 popular religious sites.
- Visit the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier inside the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bom Jesus Basilica.
- See the best of South Goa in the comfort of a luxury coach service
- Enjoy a relaxing stroll in Miramar beach and its surrounding landscape.
- 8:30am hotel pick up from Calangute/Baga/Candolim/Sinquerim/Arpora/Porvorim areas
- Head to Miramar beach/Coco beach
- 1-hour sightseeing by boat or dolphin safari
- Dona Paula
- Bom Jesus of Basilica Church
- Se Cathedral
- Mangueshi Temple
- Shantadurga Temple or Balaji Temple
- River cruise
- 7:30 pm hotel drop off in Calangute/Baga/Candolim/Sinquerim/Arpora/Porvorim areas