Head to numerous noteworthy points in South Goa with the help of an English speaking guide. Explore the best that South Goa has to offer with this thrilling day tour that takes you to picturesque spots and cultural locations, as you're led by an English speaking guide. You'll first head to the waterfront at Dona Paula's point where you can explore and enjoy the beachside atmosphere before you reach Miramar Beach and enjoy the sun! Visit the old churches of South Goa and learn their history before heading to the Bom Jesus Basilica Art Gallery to see the local artists' splendid works. Then you head to Mangueshi Temple and Shantadurga Temple to learn more about local religion and culture before heading to a spice plantation to dine on delicious Goan food in a buffet lunch! It's a great way to explore the southern region of Goa.
What is included in the tour
- Private tour
- Hotel transfers in private air-conditioned car
- Spice plantation entry and buffet lunch
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Sunset boat ticket
- Meals and beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- See the old churches of Goa
- Learn about spices and more at a spice plantation.
- Explore the vibrant colors of south Goa.
- Visit the Bom Jesus Basilica
- Stop by the temples of the area.
- Enjoy a refreshing walk around the plantation, gain insights on various spices and their medicinal values.
- 9:00am pick up from hotel
- Head towards the waterfront of Dona Paula point and explore the area
- 10:00 am approx. reach Miramar Beach and explore its scenic landscapes
- Proceed towards the old churches
- 12:00pm reach Bom Jesus Basilica Art Gallery
- 2:00 pm visit to the beautifully sculptured Mangueshi Temple and Shantadurga Temple
- 2:30 pm reach a spice plantation and enjoy buffet lunch
- 5:00 pm approx. drop off to the hotel