Enjoy a day away from bustling Singapore and escape to a well-planned day trip to South Bintan. Taste unique local cuisine and experience rare Indonesian culture upon your arrival. Relieve your stress from roaming around town with a rejuvenating massage after the tour. Benefit from a convenient round trip service with an expert driver all-the-way from Singapore. Visit the oldest temple in South Bintan, the Avalokitesvara Graha Temple. Explore Lagoi Bay and don't miss the modern architecture of the Plaza Lagoi.
What is included in the tour
- Round trip between Singapore and South Bintan
- Pick up and drop off service at Tanjung Pinang Ferry Terminal
- Ferry taxes & terminal fee
- Professional tour guide assistance
- Air-conditioned coach transfers within South of Bintan City
- Traditional Ayam Penyet Set Lunch Meal
What is NOT included in the tour
- Massage service
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Visit the oldest temple in South Bintan, the Avalokitesvara Graha Temple.
- Explore Lagoi Bay and don't miss the modern architecture of the Plaza Lagoi.
- Marvel at the unique stone sculptures and Buddhist artifacts.
- Bring home some local things during your souvenir shopping in the markets.
Singapore Standard Time (ST)
Bintan Standard Time (BT)
Batam is an hour behind Singapore
- The itinerary is for reference only and subjects to change depending on the traffic and weather conditions of the day
- The ferry boarding gate will be closed 30 minutes before departure. Arrive at the boarding gate at least 10 minutes before departure. No refunds or exchanges are allowed for guests who missed their ferry transfer
- 08:15 am (ST) collect ferry ticket and boarding pass at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
- 09:15 am (ST) depart from Singapore Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
- 10:15 am (BT) arrival at Bintan Tanjung Pinang Ferry Terminal
- After immigration and custom clearance, you will be greeted by our experienced & friendly local tour guide
- 10:45 am (BT) explore Bintan South City Transitional Market
- 12:15pm (BT) lunch (optional)
- 01:45 pm (BT) marvel at one of the tallest statues at Vihara Avalokitesvara Graha
- 03:00 pm (BT) experience the Local Culture at South Bintan Streets
- 03:30 pm (BT) shop at Gonggong monument
- 04:30pm (BT) massage at Bintan Paradise Spa (optional)
- 05:15pm (BT) head to Tanjung Pinang Ferry Terminal
- 05:30 pm (BT) check-in and Start to onboard to Majestic fast ferry
- 06:30 pm (BT) depart from Bintan Tanjung Pinang Ferry Terminal
- 09:30 pm (ST) arrival at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
- Arrive and check-in at the ‘Majestic Fast Ferry’ counter by 8:15 am (the latest)
- Location: Majestic Fast Ferry counter at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
- You must present your itinerary and passport to redeem your boarding pass. Boarding passes must be collected at least 60 minutes before departure. Failure to redeem your boarding pass on time will forfeit your travel
- Boarding gates will be closed 30 minutes before departure. You must clear immigration by 8:45 am
- All ferries will depart by 9:15 am sharp. Latecomers will not be allowed entry to the next trip schedule. Failure to arrive at the specified time will be considered a no-show and no refunds will be issued
- Location: Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
- Address: 50 Tanah Merah Ferry Road, #01-16, Singapore 498833
- Nearest MRT: Bedok (EW5) or Tanah Merah (EW4)
- Then take SBS Service number 35 to the Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
- Location: Tanjung Pinang Ferry Terminal
- The guide will be at Tanjung Pinang Ferry Terminal