Go in for the ultimate cooldown in Snow City Singapore. Enjoy loads of winter fun in the center of the tropical city: play snowballs, see ice sculptures, visit an igloo and more. If you are looking for a way to cool down while traveling in the tropics, it simply doesn't get any better than a day in the snow. Impossible? Not at all! Singapore Snow City is the first indoor snow center that brings all the fun of winter right into the heart of the busy tropical city. In Snow City, you will be able to relive all the pleasure of winter: slide in a sled down a snowy slope, have a quick break in an igloo, marvel at ice sculptures, make snow angels or join in a snowball fight. Here in Snow City, every winter dream is possible.
What is included in the tour
- 1 hour of Snow Play Session
- Free rental of winter coat and boots, subject to size availability
What is NOT included in the tour
- Waterproof long pants
- Take lots of stunning photos in Singapore Snow City.
- Snow City Singapore offers lots of winter fun for the whole family.
- Singapore Snow City lets you cool down in style in the midst of the tropics.
- Join in a snowball fight, make snow angels, and more — all in Singapore's Snow City.
- Feel a real winter in the tropics with a visit to Snow City Singapore.
- Location: Ticketing counter at Snow City Singapore
- Address: 21 Jurong Town Hall Rd, Singapore 609433
- 10:00am-6:00pm, daily (last entry at 5:00pm)
- School and public holidays: 10:00am-7:00pm (last entry at 6:00pm)
Closure for Maintenance Work
- 17 and 24 Feb
- 2, 7, 23, and 30 Mar
- 6 Apr
- 3 Aug
- 5 Oct