Get your Singapore Zoo tickets and see over 300 species from elevated platforms, glass observatories, and more. Travel aboard a guided tram to explore Singapore Zoo’s 6 different zones and listen to the commentary along the way. Set in one of the most beautiful wildlife environments in the world, Singapore Zoo is home to over 2,800 animals from over 300 species of mammals, birds, and reptiles that roam freely in open enclosures resembling their natural habitats, separated from visitors only by moats and wooden fencing. The park also boasts the world's first free-ranging orangutan habitat in a zoo! Spend a day exploring this award-winning zoo - a great family activity in Singapore. Book your Singapore Zoo ticket with a great discount today.
What is included in the tour
- 1-Day Singapore Zoo admission
- Guided tram ride with audio commentary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
Hotel pick up and drop off from the hotel
- Don't miss the award-winning Singapore Zoo for a real wildlife experience.
- A guided tram ride around the zoo with audio commentary is included in your 1 day Singapore Zoo ticket.
- See over 2,000 animals from over 300 species in a naturalistic environment
- Set in one of the most beautiful wildlife environments in the world.
- 8:30am-6:00pm, daily (last admission is at 5:30pm)
- Rainforest Kidzworld: 9:00am-6:00pm
- 80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826