Explore Singapore’s southern islands and enjoy the breeze on this cruise tour. Visit Pulau Hantu Island which is said to be haunted by the ghosts of Malay warriors. On the Singapore Southern Islands Cruise, you will experience boarding and sailing to the following islands: Keppel Island, boarding our luxury yacht, Le Tara. Labrador Park, sail past and catch a glimpse of the Dragon's teeth and machine-gun post. Hear the legend of the widow that gave the Sisters’ Island its name. Discover these islands and more with round-trip transfers for Singapore.
What is included in the tour
- English/Chinese-speaking guide
- Audio guide in English and Chinese
- Insurance provided by the operator
- Free-flowing non-alcoholic drinks and local delicacies
- Tax and handling charges
- Free tote bag
- Free 4R photo souvenir
What is NOT included in the tour
- Free-flowing Heineken
- See a different side of Singapore as you sail to its surrounding Southern Islands.
- Ride a luxury yacht so you can relax while you sightsee.
- Explore the history of each island with the help of your English/Chinese-speaking guide.
- Visit Pulau Hantu Island which is said to be haunted by the ghosts of Malay warriors.
- 9:50am Meet your guide at the main lobby of Keppel Bay Marina
- 10:00 am board the luxury yacht, Le Tara
- Labrador park, catch a glimpse of the Dragon’s Teeth and Machine Gun Post
- Stop by Pulau Hantu with its colorful legend of how its name originated
- Semakau Island, once a landfill and still is but is now a beautiful island with rich biodiversity
- Raffles Lighthouse, the southernmost tip of Singapore
- Sisters' Islands for her folklore, beautiful corals, and wildlife
- St. Johns Island, once a quarantine and penal settlement
- Lazarus Island, a man-made island
- Kusu Island (Turtle Island)
- Marina Bay, the heart of modern-day Singapore
- 12:30 pm drop by Sentosa Island and hear stories about the last fortress during World War II
- This tour is only available on weekdays
- Time: 10:00am-12:30pm, 3:00pm-5:30pm
- Total duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date
Meet Up Information:
- Meet up time: 9:45am/2:45pm
- Meet up location: Main Lobby of Keppel Bay Marina
- Be there 15 mins before scheduled departure time and look for your guide with a Klook placard
- Address: Marina at Keppel Bay, 2 Keppel Bay Vista, Singapore 098382.
- Please refer to the map for assistance
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows once the activity starts