Name the world's longest rivers in order:- which comes first, Egypt's Nile, China's Yangtze, or South America's Amazon. Discover how deep Africa's Congo River runs, and the religious significance of the Ganges in India. Learn about the endangered species of North America's Mississippi, the floating villages of the Mekong in Asia. The Amazon River Quest also gives you an idea of what it's like to cruise along the world's rainforest, while the Flooded Forest takes you deep into the ‘lungs of the earth'. There's certainly no shortage of fun and discovery at the Singapore River Safari. Take the family on a captivating experience of river life at the Singapore River Safari. Inspired by the mighty rivers of the world, the attraction features animals and plantation against a backdrop of history and culture. Delight in the colorful fish exhibit at the Congo River and observe ancient-looking creatures at the Nile-inspired ‘River of Life.
What is included in the tour
- One day admission ticket to the River Safari.
- River Safari Cruise.
- Amazon River Quest.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals are not mentioned in this tour.
- Explore the habitats inspired by the Mississippi, Congo, Nile, Ganges, Mekong and Yangtze rivers.
- Be mesmerized by the sight of underwater wildlife species such as the Manatee.
- Take a serene river cruise and enjoy an educational live commentary.
- We will see many wild animals on this tour.
- Embark on a boat adventure into the mysterious and exciting Amazon River.
- 10:00am-7:00pm, daily
- Last admission: 6:30pm
- River of the World at River Wonders: 10:15 am
- Wild Amazonia at Squirrel Monkey Forest: 12:15 pm and 5:15 pm
- Amazon Flooded Forest at the Manatee Exhibit: 12:30 pm and 5:30 pm