Enjoy a relaxing ride aboard the iconic bumboat along the scenic river in Singapore. Marvel at the historical and modern buildings of the city during the 40-minute boat cruise. Enjoy the rustic charm of the Singaporean bumboats - an iconic way to traverse the Singapore river for tourists and locals alike. Board the boat at Clarke Quay and enjoy a 40-minute cruise, passing by some of Singapore's popular riverside highlights. Sit outside or inside, and listen to the interesting commentary about all of these sights onboard. Alight at any of the jetties and continue your journey on foot (note that you can't re-board the boat once you get off), or stay onboard for the entire trip to see Singapore from a different perspective.
What is included in the tour
- River cruise ticket (full journey approx. 40 minutes)
- Audiovisual commentary in English onboard
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Insurance provided by the operator
- Tips/gratuities (optional)
- Personal Purchases
- Marvel at the historical and modern buildings of the city during the 40-minute boat cruise.
- Disembark from any of the jetties and continue exploring Singapore on foot.
- See some of Singapore's most iconic sights aboard a boat that cruises along Singapore river.
- Sit inside or outside and get to see and learn about some of Singapore's most iconic sights.
- You may disembark at any of the following jetties:
- Clarke Quay
- Read Bridge
- Boat Quay
- Merlion park
- Bayfront South
- Please note that you will not be allowed to re-board the boat once you have disembarked
Redemption and Boarding Point:
- Please see the map for the exact location
- Open from 9:00am-11:00pm, daily (departs every 30 minutes)
- The last boat departs at 10:30 pm