Visit the world’s first nocturnal wildlife park with a memorable trip to Singapore Night Safari. As dusk falls, take an after-hours look at over 2,500 nocturnal animals starting their nightly rituals at the Singapore Zoo Night Safari. Come close as they frolic, graze and hunt. Embark on an exciting tram ride that takes you through 7 geographical regions, or opt for a walking trail for an even deeper journey into the park. Don't miss the interactive Creatures of the Night Show, where you can learn more about the natural abilities of fascinating nocturnal animals. Book your Singapore Night Safari tickets and enjoy a multi-sensory wildlife adventure.
What is included in the tour
- One fixed dated ticket to Night Safari (including shows)
- 1 round of tram ride
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Visit the world’s first nocturnal wildlife park with a memorable trip to Singapore Night Safari.
- See a diverse range of the world's nocturnal life aboard the Singapore Night Safari tram.
- Keep an eye out for everything from anteaters to zebras along the ride.
- The multi-sensory wildlife adventure comes with an onboard tram commentary.
- Don't miss the interactive Creatures of the Night Show.
- Entry from 7:15pm-11:00pm (last entry at 10:15pm)
- Entry from 8:15pm-11:00pm (last entry at 10:15pm)
- Entry from 9:15pm-11:00pm (last entry at 10:15pm)
- 7:00pm-11:00pm, daily (last admission: 10:15pm)
- Creatures of the Night Show: 7:15 pm, 8:30 pm, and 9:30 pm, daily
- Last English Tram departs at 10:15 pm
- Please visit the official website for the most updated show schedule
- Thumbuakar Fire Show: 6:45 pm, 8:00 pm, and 9:00 pm, daily and with an extra show at 10:00 pm on Fridays, Saturdays, and eve of public holidays
- 80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826