Although the sites of Singapore are enough to mesmerize you, one of the major attractions of the city is the food served here. Right from the hawker markets to the upscale restaurants, everywhere in Singapore, you would find food that would not fail to tantalize your taste buds. If you want to enjoy delicious food without spending too much money, here are some of the places that you must visit: 328 Katong Laksa, Tian Tian in Maxwell Food Centre at Chinatown, Yu Kun Kaya, Yum Cha, Tiong Bahru Food Court, etc. Apart from Chinese, Indian and Malay cuisine, you would also get to enjoy English, Thai, Vietnamese and several other world cuisines in Singapore.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from the Airport
- Hotel Check-In
- Singapore City Tour
- Night Safari Tickets
- Singapore Zoo Tickets
- Jurong Bird Park Tickets
- Universal Studios Tickets
- Drop off at the Airport
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa processing fees
- Travel insurance
- Lunch, Dinner, Snacks & Beverages
- Hotel Early Check-in / Late Check-out Charges, if applicable
- Mandatory Tips
- Entry fees
- Personal expenses
- Get entry to one of Southeast Asia’s most popular theme parks.
- Utilize our Night Safari tour with round-trip transfers to explore its several unique segments.
- This tour comprises admission tickets to Singapore Zoo, along with a pick-up and drop-off facility.
- Our well-crafted city tour will introduce you to several amazing places of interest in Singapore.
- Explore more than 9000 unique and colorful birds that call Jurong Bird Park their home.
Day 1:- Singapore Airport Pick Up
- We bring you premium solutions to accommodate all your airport transfer needs. Once you provide all relevant details and pre-book our airport pick-up services, print the voucher and keep it ready to present it to your driver, who will be waiting for you as you arrive at Changi Airport. Get assistance with your luggage and then hop into your vehicle to be driven to your Singapore hotel or accommodation in the most relaxed and tension-free manner. Regardless of the requirements or size of your group, we have the most ideal vehicle that matches your preferences.
Day 2:- Singapore City Tour with Guide & Night Safari Singapore
- In about four hours, our well-crafted city tour will introduce you to several amazing places of interest in Singapore. See attractions including Fountain of Wealth, Orchard Road, and Raffles Place. A stopover at the iconic Merlion Park not only allows you to appreciate the beauty of the statue of mythical creature (Merlion), but also provides you with the astounding views of Marina Bay Sands and Singapore Flyer. Also, discover the intriguing history and culture of the region, with a visit to some of its vibrant regions including Chinatown and Little India.
- Night Safari is a remarkable attraction to see a wide array of nocturnal animals in their natural setting. It shelters 2500 plus animals in its 35 hectares of land. Utilize our Night Safari tour with round-trip transfers to explore its several unique segments, which interestingly represent the habitats of our planet’s seven amazing geographical zones, encompassing Indo-Malayan area, Asian Riverine Forest, Nepalese River Valley, Indian Subcontinent, Burmese Hillside, Himalayan Foothills, and Equatorial Africa. A visit to this night zoo also gives you the chance to watch Thumbuakar Performance and Creatures of the Night show. You can further upgrade your trip with an optional buffet dinner.
Day 3:- Jurong Bird Park & Singapore Zoo with Tram Ride
- Explore more than 9000 unique and colorful birds that call Jurong Bird Park their home! With our convenient pass that includes hotel pick up and drop off, you can discover over 600 species of birds displayed in the park’s different zones, from African Waterfall and Lory Loft to Jungle Jewels Flight and Southeast Asian Birds. See and be in awe at unique birds like saddle-billed storks, yellow-hooded blackbird, shoebills, and red-crested cardinal, among others, as you leisurely walk around this 20 hectares of verdant green space.
- Packed into 28 hectares of Singapore Zoo are over 3500 resident animals that freely roam in spacious enclosures, representing their natural habitat. This tour comprises admission tickets to Singapore Zoo, along with a pick-up and drop-off facility. With a tram ride inclusive of commentary, you can explore its five diverse zones: Australian Outback, Frozen Tandura, Fragile Forest, Reptile Garden, and Wild Africa, and meet over 300 distinct and rare species of animals including polar bear, African wild dog, kangaroo, Komodo dragon, Aldabra Giant Tortoise and highly venomous oriental whipsnake.
Day 4:- Universal Studios Singapore
- Get entry to one of Southeast Asia’s most popular theme parks, with our convenient and flexible Singapore Universal Studios tour. You can indulge in endless fun, adventure, and entertainment in this massive 50-acre park. After all, our ticket provides convenient access to all thrilling rides, unique attractions, and fun-filled games spread over its seven distinct movie-themed zones, such as Hollywood, New York, Madagascar, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Sci-Fi City, Far Away, and Madagascar.
Day 5:- Day at Leisure
- Enjoy the day your way
Day 6:- Singapore Airport Drop off
- Our convenient airport drop-off lets you finish your Singapore holidays on an absolute hassle-free note. At the pre-designated time and spot (as per the booking), our polite driver will meet you to directly transfer you to Changi Singapore Airport. You can rely on our exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced drivers, as they ensure that you’ll reach the airport with ample time left for the departure flight. All of our vehicles are kept up in pristine order means you can be further assured of a comfortable ride from your Singapore location to Changi Airport.