The Similan Islands are commonly rated as one of the top 10 dive destinations in the world. The islands lie about 100 km Northwest of Phuket and were declared a National Park in 1982. The Similans are comprised of 9 granite islands that run roughly North to South and numerous small rock outcroppings, with white beaches and tropical jungle above the water and spectacular dive sites in warm, clear waters below the surface. The scuba diving in the Similan Islands varies from gently sloping coral reefs to deep rocky gorges and dizzying landscapes. In general, the East coast dive sites are hard coral reef dives, with some soft corals and a huge variety and abundance of marine life. The diving is fairly relaxed, with weak currents and 30m visibility. The West coast sites of the Similan Islands are slightly more challenging due to their depths and variable currents. Here you find the most incredible submarine rock formations, with huge boulders, swim-throughs, and giant fan corals. This unique mixture of diving makes a Similan diving cruise a beautiful and fascinating voyage of discovery that always ends too soon.
What is included in the tour
- Minivan Transfer
- English Speaking Guide
- Lunch, Soft Drink and Fruits
- National Park Fee,
- Mask, Snorkel and Fins
Please note: Our insurance does not cover.
- High blood pressure
- History of heart problems
- Asthma or Breathing difficulties
- History of back problems
- Pregnant women
What is NOT included in the tour
- Swim Suite
- Short Pants
- Towel, Sun Block lotion, Sunglasses
- The azure blue waters and white sandy beaches of the Similan Islands.
- The diving is fairly relaxed, with weak currents and 30m visibility.
- Explore these waters and interact with the local sea life.
- Here you find the most incredible submarine rock formations, with huge boulders.
- 05:30 - 07:00: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Thaplamu pier.
- 08:00: Meet your guide and have some tea or coffee.
- 09:00 - 09:30: Depart for Similan Islands.
- 10:00: Snorkeling at Island No.7 (Koh Payu)
- 11:30: Arrival at the Island No.4 (Koh Miang) then enjoys a delicious Thai Lunch.
- 12:30: Depart for the Afternoon program.
13:30: Arrival at Donald Duck Bay on Island No.8 (Similan Island) where you can snorkel.
Relax or hike to the viewpoint.
- 15:00: Return to the Thaplamu pier.
- 16:30: Arrival at the pier and transfer back to your hotel.