In this tour, we will go on an exciting underwater walk on the seabed and witness the magnificent marine life of the Andaman Islands. North Bay Island is one of the most popular destinations in the Andaman Islands. Also known as Coral Island, this beautiful beach island boasts coral underwater treasures, as well as colorful schools of fish and a variety of vegetation. And what better way to explore the waters of this island than on foot? How is that possible, you ask? Try this sea walking experience, which takes you to the bottom of the ocean on the sandy seabed of North Bay Island, with a helmet that lets you breathe and see through the panels—while keeping your hair dry! The sea walking concept allows you to walk on the seafloor while you feel relaxed and at ease with your surroundings, as you breathe normally. We will dive to the ocean floor without any bulky diving gear or regulator, and still get an amazing underwater experience. A professional, who will teach you some sign language that's useful underwater.
What is included in the tour
- 20 minute sea walking session.
- Ferry tickets.
- Underwater photography.
- Life jacket and all necessary equipment.
- Bottled drinking water.
- English speaking professional guide.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel picks up and drops off.
- Meals and beverages.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Take a walk on Andaman's wilder, wetter side and get a fisheye view of life under the sea.
- Walk on the seabed and witness the incredible underwater marine life.
- Let the numerous brilliantly colored tropical reef fish swim around you for a magical experience.
- Have your photos and videos taken underwater and bring home unforgettable memories.
- Reach Junglighat Jetty as per your preferred time slot.
- Take a 20minute ferry ride to North Bay.
- From here, take a small boat to the sea walking pontoon.
- A brief training session on how to communicate underwater.
- Enjoy a 20 min stroll in the heart of the sea surrounded by stunning corals and vibrant fish.
- Collect your photographs and take the boat ride back to the jetty.
- Activity ends.