Siam Ocean World" has officially changed its name to "SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World"
One of the largest aquariums in Southeast Asia, Siam Ocean World spreads across an area of 10,000 square meters. It is housed on two floors, in the basement of Siam Paragon shopping mall of Bangkok. With over 400 sea species and 30,000 fish on display, SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World Aquarium (formerly known as Siam Ocean World) in Bangkok is one of the few in the world where families can spend a few hours without feeling bored. Upon arriving at SEA Life Bangkok Ocean World, have no worries when redeeming your ticket. There are more amazing things to do in this gigantic sea wonderland that will let you get close with beautiful creatures of the ocean, creating a fun time for families with kids and kids at heart.
- Please note: Ocean World and Madame Tussauds will close early at 6:00 pm on 21 Nov 2018 (last entry at 5:00 pm)
What is included in the tour
- Aquarium Entry Ticket
- Feeding Shows
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips/ Gratitude
- Combo: Madame Tussaud and sea life, Click Here
The exhibit is divided into seven zones, each with an individually designed theme. Meet some rare and bizarre-looking marine life, from striped frogfish to blind cavefish, nautiluses to humped head Maori Wrasse. Feel the skin of friendly starfish and walk amongst the ocean’s fiercest predators – ragged-tooth sharks, black-tipped sharks, sting rays – in the 270-degree underwater tunnel.
- Enjoy exclusive skip-the-line access when redeeming your ticket by booking.
- Walk in the underwater ocean tunnel to see a wide range of ocean species at the Siam Ocean World.
- See and capture the rarest species of animals preserved by the prestigious aquarium.
- Walk along the deep tunnels mimicking the dark blue ocean and meet other sea creatures.
- - Shark Feeding Show: 13:00 and 16:00
- - Diver’s Communication: 11:00, 12:00, 14:00, 15:00 and 17:00
- - Eagle Ray Feeding: 13:30 and 16:30
- - Water Rat Feeding and Otter Feeding: 11:30 and 15:30
- - Fresh Water Fish Feeding: 12:00 and 16:00
- - Penguin Feeding: 12:30 and 16:30
- - Animal Contact: Every half hour from 10:30 – 17:30
- Note: The showtimes listed above are just for reference. Please check the showtimes on site
Visit combo: Madame Tussaud and Sea Life Ocean World, Click Here
How to Get There:-
Located on levels B1-B2 of Siam Paragon department store in the heart of Bangkok, the aquarium is accessible via the BTS Skytrain (Siam Station), public buses and taxis. It is a few steps from Siam Discovery Centre, Siam Square, and MBK shopping malls.