Siam Ocean World" has officially changed its name to "SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World"
One of the largest aquariums in Southeast Asia, Siam Ocean World spreads across an area of 10,000 square meters. It is housed on two floors, in the basement of Siam Paragon shopping mall of Bangkok. It is a subsidiary of the Oceanis Australia Group, one of the best aquarium operators in the whole world. With its innovative approach and huge array of aquatic exhibits, Siam Ocean World is one of the most frequented tourist attractions in Thailand. Apart from its recreational options, it also proves to be a very good learning cdntre for kids.
On December 8th 2014, Siam Ocean World will be offically rebranded as "SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World". The freshly renovated attraction will present visitors with a world of new and exciting experiences to discover. The "Penguin Ice Adventure" will take you to a cold ice-covered South Pole, so you can get up close and personal with the adorable Gentoo Penguins. Also, an "Ocean Tunnel" zone opens a portal for visitors to see some predatory sharks against the backdrop of the Thai epic of Phra Aphai Mani, his magic flute and the giantess.
How to Get There:-
Located on levels B1-B2 of Siam Paragon department store in the heart of Bangkok, the aquarium is accessible via the BTS Skytrain (Siam Station), public buses and taxis. It is a few steps from Siam Discovery Centre, Siam Square and MBK shopping malls.
- Please note: Ocean World and Madame Tussauds will close early at 6:00pm on 21 Nov 2018 (last entry at 5:00pm)
What is included in the tour
- Aquarium Entry Ticket
- Feeding Shows
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips/ Gratitude
The exhibit is divided into seven zones, each with individually designed theme. Meet some rare and bizarre-looking marine life, from striped frogfish to blind cave fish, nautiluses to humped head Maori Wrasse. Feel the skin of friendly starfish and walk amongst the ocean’s fiercest predators – ragged-tooth sharks, black-tipped sharks, sting rays – in the 270-degree underwater tunnel.
- Shark Feeding Show: 13:00 and 16:00
- Diver’s Communication: 11:00, 12:00, 14:00, 15:00 and 17:00
- Eagle Ray Feeding: 13:30 and 16:30
- Water Rat Feeding and Otter Feeding: 11:30 and 15:30
- Fresh Water Fish Feeding: 12:00 and 16:00
- Penguin Feeding: 12:30 and 16:30
- Animal Contact: Every half hour from: 10:30 – 17:30
- Note: The showtimes listed above are just for reference. Please check the show times on site