Trip Description: Sea canoeing is one of the best ways to explore what is one of the world's most beautiful and dramatic landscapes with our experienced and knowledgeable guides. Phang Nga Bay is famous for its fascinating and beautiful limestone karst islands and caves. It's no accident that two James Bond films have been filmed here. Phang Nga Bay is famous for its fascinating and beautiful limestone karats island. James Bond Island is a world-famous destination for day-trippers. Sea Canoe takes you to places even James Bond could not find! The islands are full of hidden caves and inland lagoons known as Sea Canoe pioneered the technology of tidal entry through the windows of opportunity using our Sea Explore canoes. We have discovered many caves and lagoons in the bay that were never visited before HONGS that are only accessible at certain times of the day when the tide is perfect.
What is included in the tour
- Land transfer by a/c vehicle to/from hotel/pier.
- Equipment: snorkel, life jacket
- Lunch, water, fruit.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program.
- Prices include Marine National Park entrance fee.
- Transfer from / to hotel.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips/ Gratitude
- Personal Expense
- Explore sea caves, sea tunnels, lagoons And Hongs
- Buffet lunch on cruiser while cruising through Lawa Island
- Relaxing, swimming or self padding at Lawa Island
- 07:30-08:30 hrs: Pick up from hotel/residence and transfer to Pier. The exact time depends on which part of the island you are staying in.
- 09:30 hrs: Depart from the pier and head to Phang Nga Bay on cruiser boat.
- 10.30 hrs: Arrive in Phang Nga Bay and proceed to explore sea caves, sea tunnels, lagoons and hongs by sea cave canoes.
- 12:30 hrs: All sea cave canoes return to a cruiser and enjoy the sumptuous Thai Buffet lunch on board while slowly cruising to Lawa Island.
- 14:00 hrs: Relaxing Swimming, self paddling, or simply lying down at the beach for relaxation at Lawa Island with its beautiful beaches.
- 15:00 hrs: Return to Phuket.
- 17:00 hrs: Arrive and transfer back to hotel/residence