A visit to the Science Centre is a fun and educational Singapore activity for the whole family. Start off by broadening your horizons at the Science Centre and then reward yourselves with a movie at Singapore Omni Theatre — an observatory and 8k digital full-dome cinema located right in the Science Centre Singapore. You can spend the day relaxed and entertained, with your kids learning about interesting and educational scientific discoveries. In addition to this experience, you will also enjoy stepping into Butterflies Up-Close, Singapore's first and only indoor butterfly enclosure. This brilliant world of fluttering, delicate butterflies allows you to gain a deeper insight into the life of a butterfly and its journey from caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly. You can also opt to visit the Living Worlds: An Animal Planet Experience, an educational yet equally entertaining exhibition featuring the relationship between animals and nature. Face your fears in an exciting journey of self-discovery at Phobia2: The Science of Fear.
What is included in the tour
Admission to the Science Centre.
Admission to Omni Theatre Movie.
Admission to Butterflies Up-Close.
Admission to KidsSTOP.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals are not mentioned in this tour.
- you will surely learn more about the wonders of nature while having a blast.
- Science Centre in Singapore is perfect for the family to learn about science and technology in an interactive setting.
- Step into an immersive museum that spans seven thematic zones.
- You can spend the day relaxed and entertained.
- Discover the relationship between animals and the environment at Living Worlds: An Animal Planet Experience.
- For more detailed information on opening hours and closed dates in 2020, please visit the official website
Science Centre Singapore:-
- Tuesday-Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm (last admission at 5:15pm)
- Tuesday-Friday: 12:00pm-6:00pm (last show at 5:00pm)
- Weekends, school holidays, and public holidays: 12:00pm-7:00pm (last show at 6:00pm)
- Tuesday-Sunday: 9:30am-1:30pm (last admission 12:45pm) and 2:00pm-6:00pm (last admission 5:15pm)
How To Get There:
- Buses 66 / 178 / 198 / 335 stop at the S'pore Science Ctr bus stop.
By MRT Train
- The nearest MRT station is Jurong East Station (NS1/EW24). From there, you can transfer to bus 66 or 335, or take a short walk to the Science Centre.