In Bangkok, The safari world zoo is the most visited place by Tourists because there are lots of activities for kids and adults, Since you will spend a long time here don’t worry the Safari provides you 2 buffet restaurants - jungle cruise & Safari offers the sitting capacity of 1700 & 800 respectively. Safari World with Marine Park & safari park Tour Safari World With Marine Park Tour many people take combo tickets to explore both the parks on one time
Fast food restaurants will give you a variety of Thai and international cuisinè.
What is included in the tour
Round trip transfer by Air-conditioned vehicles with driver from your hotel in Bangkok- (optional )
- Pick up and drop off from hotel in Bangkok city area
- English speaking guide.
- Buffet lunch at Jungle Cruise Restaurant
- Orang Utan Boxing Show
- Entrance fee
- Spy War Show
- Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show or Elephant Show
- Dolphin Show
- Bird Show
- Safari Park
Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Bangkok area. (To be advised)
(Please email the hotel name to us for recheck the hotel is in the pick up area.)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Items of a personal nature
- Jungle Cruise or River Safari Ride are optional services (300 THB / Person)
- Tips or Gratuities to staff or drivers.
The safari world is one of the tourist places in Bangkok where all family members can enjoy in the area
of 5km which takes about 45 minutes.
Safari world is the largest open zoo. There are two parks here namely MARINE PARK and SAFARI PARK.
MARINE PARK –In this park, you will see a lot of marine animals ( aquatic ) like a dolphin, seals, etc.
Also, you can watch the shows of trained birds, dolphins, seals and apes.
SAFARI PARK – This park will give you the opportunity for the closest encounter with rare and endangered
species of the animal kingdom. Experience the breathtaking feeding show of lion and tiger one of its own
kind in the world
As you are going to spend a good time here, the safari world provides you the restaurant with a huge
variety of fast foods and a Multicuisine restaurant.
08:00 hrs : Meet our Guide in the hotel's lobby.
09:30 hrs Arrive at Safari Park, 5 KM long and lasting 45 minutes, a drive through the scenic Safari Park presents a unique opportunity for the closest encounter possible with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Explore Nature's numerous wonders in their original splendor and respond to the call of the wild, while remaining in the comfort of our private car or coach. Witness the truly breathtaking Tiger & Lion Feeding Show the only one of it's kind anywhere in the world.
10:30 hrs Explore Marine Park where there are a variety of marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds, seals and apes.
Orang Utan show: Weekday 10:20 Weekend 10:20, 15:45
Bird show: Weekday/Weekend 10:20, 15:40
Sea Lion show: Weekday 11:00 Weekend 11:00, 16:15
Elephant show: Weekday/Weekend 11:40
Cowboy stunt show: Weekday 11:40 Weekend 11:40, 16:40
Spy War: Weekday/Weekend 14:30
Tiger feeding in the Safari Park Open Zoo: 9:30 (Join tour cannot see this show)
• Orang Utan Boxing Show - Man's closest cousins take center stage as they tickle you with their keen sense of humor and dazzle you with their mathematical gifts. And who could miss world-famous Thai Boxing Show, starring the funniest and hairiest champions?
• Bird Show -Stand by for a stunning show as our colorful performers take a plunge from the arena to the stage. Watch with amazement and bewilderment the acrobatic and athletic skills of these intelligent creatures and share in the intimate secrets of a pair of lovebirds. See how our feathered friends fly their way to your heart.
• Sea Lion Show - -Lighthouse Cove- will never be the same again with its new occupants. This quiet town along the pacific coast will be turned upside down when our Sea Lion friends wreak havoc as they pull one trick after another. Chiefs of Mischief take control.
• Cowboy - Let Safari World bring you straight into the law territory of the wild wild west, where cowboys and bandits jostle for power with the intricate knock-downs, gunfights, bullwhips, fistfights, and horseplay. Run for your life as explosives are hailed in your direction. Gasp and then heave a sigh of relief as stunts-men perform life-threatening stunts right before your very eyes. Participate in the funniest goose-chase peppered with the least expected of dramatic twists and turns!!!
• Dolphin Show - New updates stage for Dolphine show the most intelligent of marine creatures will captivate you with their effortless mastery of the most difficult tricks! Get them to kiss you or shake hands with you! Marvel at dolphins somersaulting in mid-air, tossing balls with their fins and singing in a chorus, or performing dives unrivaled in their gracefulness and swiftness.
• Spy War - Our secret agent Sean Sacco has a mission to fulfill: to get Doomsday Trigger before Mako gets us. Join Sean as he combats difficult terrain and heavy enemy gunfire to stop Mako in his tracks. Hold on to your seats as the action unfolds amidst a sea of rapid crossfire, thunderous explosions and breathtaking para-trooping stunts in a state-of-the-art amphitheater.
16:00 hrs Depart from Safari World and back to Bangkok
17:00 hrs Return to the hotel day over