In Bangkok, The Safari world one day tour is one of the open zoo of the world. There are two parks here namely MARINE PARK and SAFARI PARK. The zoo offers you a lot of attractions like dolphin show, feeding the animals, bird show, stunt world, egg show and lots more.
Since you will spend a long time here don’t worry the Safari provides you 2 buffet restaurants - jungle cruise & Safari offers sitting capacity of 1700 & 800 respectively.
Fast food restaurant will give you a varieties of Thai and international cuisinè.
***For children under 2 years of age (heights are under 100 cm.) may enter the park "Free" of charge,
but they must be under their parent's attention at all times.
***For children means those between 2-9 years old (height must not exceed 140 cm.) we charge of child price.
***For children over 9 years old or (heights over 140 cm.) we charge adult price.
What is included in the tour
- Orang Utan Boxing Show
- Entrance fee
- Spy War Show
- Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show or Elephant Show
- Dolphin Show
- Bird Show
- Safari Park
What is NOT included in the tour
- Buffet lunch at Jungle Cruise Restaurant (optional ahead)
- -Items of a personal nature
- -Jungle Cruise or River Safari Ride are optional services (300 THB / Person)
- -Tips or Gratuities to staff or drivers.
- Pick up and drop off from hotel in Bangkok city area (If you need SIC transfer please click HERE.)
- The safari world is one of the tourist place in Bangkok where all family members can enjoy in the area
of 5km which takes about 45 minutes.
- MARINE PARK –In this park you will see a lot of marine animals ( aquatic ) like dolphin , seals etc.
Also you can watch the shows of trained birds , dolphins , seals and apes.
- SAFARI PARK – This park will give you the opportunity for closest encounter with rare and endangered
species of animal kingdom. Experience the breathtaking feeding show of lion and tiger one of its own
kind in the world
As you are going to spend a good time here , the safari world provides you the restaurant with a huge
variety of fast foods and Multicuisine restaurant .
- 08:00 hrs Meet our staff in your hotel's lobby.
Depart for Safari World, is a drive-in zoological park divided into two parts. The first part is Safari Park, an open zoo with wild animals.The second part is the Marine Park where there are a variety of marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds, seals and apes.
- 09:30 hrs Arrive Safari Park, stretching 5 KM and lasting 45 minutes, a drive through the scenic Safari Park presents a unique opportunity for the closest encounter possible with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Explore Nature's numerous wonders in their original splendor and respond the call of the wild, while remaining in the comfort of our private car or coach. Witness the truly breathtaking Tiger & Lion Feeding Show the only one of it's kind anywhere in the world.
- 10:30 hrs Explore Marine Park where there are a variety of marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds, seals and apes.
- Orang Utan show: Weekday 10:20 Weekend 10:20, 15:45
- Bird show: Weekday/Weekend 10:20, 15:40
- Sea Lion show: Weekday 11:00 Weekend 11:00, 16:15
- Elephant show: Weekday/Weekend 11:40
- Cowboy stunt show: Weekday 11:40 Weekend 11:40, 16:40
- Dolphin show: Closed for maintenance. That will be upgrade to modernization.
(between Mon 04 September 2017 - Fri 03 November 2017)
Spy War: Weekday/Weekend 14:30
Tiger feeding in the Safari Park Open Zoo: 9:30 (Join tour cannot see this show)
- Orang Utan Boxing Show - Man's closest cousins take center stage as they tickle you with their keen sense of humor and dazzle you with their mathematical gifts. And who could miss world-famous Thai Boxing Show, starring the funniest and hairiest champions.
- Bird Show -Stand by for a stunning show as our colorful performers take a plunge from the arena to the stage. Watch with amazement and bewilderment the acrobatic and athletic skills of these intelligent creatures and share in the intimate secrets of a pair of lovebirds. See how our feathered friends fly their way to your heart.
- Sea Lion Show - -Lighthouse Cove- will never be the same again with its new occupants. This quiet town along the pacific coast will be turned upside down when our Sea Lion friends wreak havac as they pull one trick after another. Chiefs of Mischief take control.
- Cowboy - Let Safari World bring you straight into the law territory of the wild wild west, where cowboys and bandits jostle for power with the intricate knock-downs, gunfights, bullwhips, fistfights and horseplay. Run for your life as explosives are hailed in your direction. Gasp and then dheave a sigh of relief as stunts-men perform life-threatening stunts right before your very eyes. Participate in the funniest goose-chase peppered with the least expected of dramatic twists and turns!!!
- Dolphin Show - (Closed between Mon 04 September 2017 - Fri 03 November 2017) the most intelligent of marine creatures will captivate you with their effortless mastery of the most difficult tricks! Get them to kiss you or shake hands with you! Marvel at dolphins somersaulting in mid-air, tossing balls with their fins and singing in a chorus, or performing dives unrivaled in their gracefulness and swiftness.
- Spy War - Our secret agent Sean Sacco has a mission to fulfill : to get Doomsday Trigger before Mako gets us. Join Sean as he combats difficult terrain and heavy enemy gunfire to stop Mako in his tracks. Hold on to your seats as the action unfolds amidst a sea of rapid crossfire, thunderous explosions and breathtaking para-trooping stunts in a state-of-the-art amphitheater. A Truly earth-shattering experience not to be missed!
- 16:00 hrs Depart from Safari World to Bangkok
- 17:00 hrs Return to the hotel
Note- The Itinerary mentioned is approximate and subjects to change depending on local/ traffic conditions.