In this tour, we will explore and learn about traditional Punjab culture in Sadda Pind, right in Amritsar. This evening tour to Sadda Pind, a local traditional Punjab village, gives you a glimpse of traditional Indian culture right in the heart of Amritsar. You’ll get picked up from your hotel in Amritsar and head to the village, where you will go exploring, learning about the local culture in different areas of the village. The village is authentic Punjab, as many locals call it. While it may be a recreation, it still remains very true to its roots – so much so that local youngsters are encouraged to visit there to reconnect. The real live “village fair” that it offers allows you to make your own Phulkari Juttis, clay toys, utensils, and even farming tools and implements. Food is also as authentic as possible. The traditional north Indian cuisine on offer can be found at Chayyee Ji da vera and Daar Ji da Dhaba. This place is adorned in authentic Punjabi style with mud houses with chapatis (cots).
What is included in the tour
- Hotel Pick up and drop off.
- Transportation by private air conditioned car.
- Complimentary Punjabi dinner at Sadda Pind Village.
- Bottled drinking water.
- Entry fee at Sadda Pind Village.
- Local English speaking driver cum guide.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase).
- Gratuities (optional).
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase).
- we will explore and learn about traditional Punjab culture in Sadda Pind.
- We will see them apart from the many street performers.
- Enjoy activities in a traditional Punjab village.
- We will play fun games and capture unforgettable memories.
- 4:30pm pick up from local hotel in Amritsar.
- 5:00 pm reach Sadda Pind Village and enjoy the activities and culture.
- 7:30 pm enjoy dinner at the restaurant.
- 8:00 pm drive back to the hotel.
- 8:30 pm drop off at the local hotel.