In this adventure tour, we will enjoy a thrilling river rafting experience in Kullu-Manali. Rafting in Pirdi is an activity that draws adventurers from all over the world. Your battle against the raging waves in Kullu-Manali starts with a 10:00 am meet up at Pardi itself. Your qualified, professional instructor will meet you there and provide you with an in-depth safety briefing as well as provide you with the vital safety equipment you will need. Then it's a 9km rafting adventure, where you battle through the raging waters of the river, bouncing over the falls, the rapids, and hurtling through the heartstopping paths to the end. All in all, it's 1 hour of incredible white water rafting. It ends right at Vaishno Temple, where you'll be dropped right back off where you began. You'll be able to head back to your accommodation with the adrenaline of the day still with you.
What is included in the tour
- Life jacket
- A thrilling rafting ride.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals are not mentioned in this tour.
- Any personal purchases.
- It's a heart-stopping ride through the rapids and churning waters.
- Enjoying River rafting experience near Manali.
- Enjoy the scenic views on the quiet areas.
- With the aid of professional guides, you can enjoy the thrills safely.
- 10:00am rafting in Kullu-Manali begins at Dobhi, meet your instructor at the location in Dobhi.
- Put on safety gear and get a safety briefing.
- 10:30 am begin 9km rafting, which takes around 1 hour to complete.
- Rafting ends at Bhuntar in Kullu district.
- 11:30 am depart to your city of stay on your own.