Learn how we excel beyond our natural ability - with technologies and algorithms to become superhumans. Explore both floors of the museum, filled with award-winning products and prototypes. Do robots have souls? Is it human nature to pursue superhuman abilities? What does it mean to be human? The Human-Nature exhibition at the Red Dot Design Museum questions the nature of being human in a world where we achieved enhanced abilities through technology and algorithm, and where we co-exist with robots, machine learning, and big data. In addition, there is a permanent collection of Red Dot Design Award winners, all of which have won a Red Dot quality seal after having been rigorously assessed by a jury for their innovative designs. In addition to design exhibitions, the museum features one of the best design shops that were carefully curated design objects from around the world.
What is included in the tour
- Admission to the Human Nature Exhibition
- Exhibition Catalogue for every Adult ticket
- Merchandise voucher worth SGD4 for every Adult ticket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Explore one of Singapore's must-visit attractions, Red Dot Design Museum in Marina Bay.
- Check out the awesome collection inside, including design products, prototypes, interactive exhibits, and more.
- Stop by the museum shop and pick out a great souvenir to bring home for friends and family
- Expertly curated Human-Nature exhibition brings together innovative products, research concepts, and art.
- Admission to the Human Nature Exhibition.
- 10:00am-8:00pm, daily
- 11 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018940