A day of unlimited fun for the whole family awaits at the Ramayana Water Park, the biggest water park in Thailand covering an impressive area of 184,000 square meters. Since its opening on 5th May 2016, it has gained immense popularity with both locals and tourists. More than just exhilarating water slides, the park offers an extensive array of uniquely designed activities and top-notch facilities to entertain and pamper any visitor! So, make sure you have your ticket early to avoid waiting around in a long line in Pattaya's scorching heat. Instead, go straight into a water spraying frenzy at AquaSplash, get splashed by Geysers and waterfalls while floating along the lazy river, relax in the crystal clear pools or get your blood pumping at the famous AquaDrop! Just 15 kilometers south of central Pattaya, the water park is situated amidst scenic surroundings and close to famous attractions like Khao Chi Chan and Silver Lake, if you want to add on some extra sightseeing to your visit.
What is included in the tour
- pick and drop (if option with transfer)
- Ramayana admission Tickets
What is NOT included in the tour
- add on
- Personal expenses
- Visit Thailand’s largest water park, Ramayana Water Park in Pattaya, complete with 21 premium water slides.
- Go on ultimate jaw-dropping slides and unique rides that you can't find anywhere else
- Chill out in a private cabana, go for a relaxing massage or shop at the floating market built in a natural lake.
- Covering 184,000 square meters, the park is located in a picturesque and natural setting, surrounded by lush greenery, hills, and lakes.
- Recently opened in May 2016, you're guaranteed safe and new rides plus clean and fresh facilities.
- 10:00am-6:00pm, daily
- 9 Moo 7, Na Jomtien, Amphoe Sattahip, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20250