Fall in love with Arab heritage and design when you visit the Qasr Al Watan. Located inside the Presidential Palace complex, the structure will amaze you with its dramatic architecture, lush gardens, and overall grandeur. Walkthrough its majestic hallways and learn about the nation’s history. Immerse yourself in their rich culture and get a strong sense of their ambitious spirit. With this ticket, you can enjoy a tour around the palace that gives you access to its gardens, Visitor Center, and all other exhibitions and zones within the palace. At night, you can also catch the Palace in Motion show which uses lights and sounds to tell the palace's story. This is perfect for those who enjoy learning about history and culture in a fun and exciting way.
What is included in the tour
- Admission to Qasr Al Watan
- Palace tour
- Access to the Gardens, the Visitor Centre, and all zones, exhibitions, and public spaces within the Palace and Gardens
What is NOT included in the tour
- Valet parking (AED80)
- Meals and beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Explore the majestic hallways of the Qasr Al Watan palace and immerse yourself in the UAE's rich heritage.
- Travel to the grand Qasr Al Watan and dive deep into the UAE’s rich history and heritage.
- Discover the history of the United Arab Emirates and see how it's progressing towards a bright future.
- Admire the grand hallways of this opulent palace.
Qasr Al Watan
- Time: 10:00am-8:00pm, daily
- Palace and Gardens: 10:00am-7:00pm, daily
- Palace in Motion Light Show: 7:45 pm (30-minute duration)
- Qasr Al Watan Library: 10:00am-7:00pm, daily
Qasr Al Watan
- Qasr Al Watan, Al Ras Al Akhdar-Abu Dhabi, PO Box 128717, United Arab Emirates
- Please refer to the map for directions