Complete your holiday in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi with a visit to the iconic Qasr Al Hosn. As the oldest stone building in Abu Dhabi, Qasr Al Hosn will immerse you in the Emirate’s rich culture. Learn about the political and historical development of Abu Dhabi as you further explore the building. Delve into various exhibitions displaying the evolution of the building: from a watchtower to its current state. Enjoy complimentary entry into the House of Artisans and Cultural Foundation included in the package.
What is included in the tour
- Qasr Al Hosn admission ticket
- Complimentary entry into the House of Artisans and Cultural Foundation
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Pick up and drop off
- Walking across the outdoor corridors of the oldest building in Abu Dhabi feels like walking back in time.
- At the heart of Abu Dhabi, Qasr Al Hosn is a sight never to be missed.
- you’ll learn about the traditional Emirati crafts of the past to the heart of contemporary culture.
- Admire the intricate architectural designs of the stone building.
- Saturday-Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm (Last admission time: 6:45pm)
- Friday: 12:00pm-10:00pm (Last admission time: 9:45pm)
- Qasr al Hosn, Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed al Maktoum street, Al Hosn, Abu Dhabi
- Please refer to the map for reference