In this tour, we will see the cultural and colorful side of Bali on a day tour that will take you to the Bedugul and Ubud areas. And immerse yourself in the mesmerizing cultural heritage of Bali on a private day tour that will bring you to iconic landmarks within Bedugul and Ubud. We have picked up services right from your hotel, you don't have to worry about stressful commutes or multiple transfers to get to your desired destination. Be whisked away to your first stop - Pura Taman Ayun, which literally translates to 'beautiful garden' and is known as one of the most beautiful temples on the island. We will visit the famous Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, a major Shaivite temple by the lake built back in 1633. You can enjoy a fun shopping spree at the Ubud Art Market where you'll find authentic handicrafts and local goods.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel picks up and drops off (selected areas only).
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance ticket to Pura Taman Ayun and Pura Ulun Danu Bratan.
- Set menu lunch.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Gratuities (optional).
- Personal expenses.
- Any personal purchases.
- Marvel at the colorful crafts and trinkets as you weave through the stalls of Ubud Art Market.
- Explore the beauty of the Pura Ulun Danu Bratan.
- We will see the amazing Pura Taman Uyan.
- We will explore the traditional market of the Ubud Art Market.
- 8:30am hotel pick up for Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Ubud areas.
- 9:00 am hotel pick up for Kuta, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, and Tanah Lot areas.
- 10:00 am Pura Taman Ayun.
- 12:00pm lunch.
- 1:00 pm Pura Ulun Danu Bratan.
- 2:30 pm Ubud Art Market.
- 5:00 pm drop off at your hotel.