In this tour, we will go for a historical tour to Port Blair, the largest city of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. And Walk through the dark corridors of the Cellular Jail and stop by to witness a bomb pit from World War II. We will enjoy a ferry ride to Ross Island, explore the island, and watch a famous sound and light show. On this tour, you'll first head over to the infamous Cellular Jail, a colonial prison that was used by the British to exile political prisoners to the remote archipelago. Take a break for snacks and tea before heading over to Ross Island, where you'll watch a sound and light show. If you want to satiate your adventure-seeking and history-loving mind, then this tour is for you. Port Blair is a lively city that offers a vibrant mix of Indian Ocean inhabitants, from Bengalis and Tamils to Nicobarese to Burmese. The city also offers the perfect peek into India's fascinating history. The professional guide, who will narrate the history and tell you some fascinating facts about the city.
What is included in the tour
- Private tour.
- The Hotel picks up and drops off.
- Transfers between tour stops.
- English speaking guide.
- Ferry tickets.
- Sound and light show ticket.
- Fuel and driver allowance.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages.
- Camera fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- If a secluded beach vacation with a touch of adventure and history excites you, then this tour is for you.
- Learn about the past of Cellular Jail, which stood mute witness to the tortures of the freedom fighters.
- We will enjoy a ferry ride to Ross Island.
- Walkthrough the dark corridors of the Cellular Jail and stop by to witness a bomb pit from World War II.
- 2:00 pm pick up from hotel
- Start your historical tour
- Head to the Cellular Jail
- Explore the dark corridors of the Cellular Jail
- 4:00 pm take a break for snacks and tea (own expense)
- Board the ferry to Ross Island
- Watch a sound and light show
- Take the return ferry to Port Blair and board the car
- 7:00 pm drop off at the hotel