If you’re looking for a great place in Singapore that will provide your family with good, wholesome fun, then visit Pororo Park! It is the country’s first character-based indoor playground filled with whimsical attractions perfect for kids of any age. You can let your kids jump, hop, and bounce around at the Pororo Bouncy Castle; slip and slide at Poby’s Jungle Gym; or shop like an adult at Petty Supermarket! If your kids need a quick break, accompany them to an entertaining musical or sing-along sessions at Tong Tong’s Little Theatre. Before leaving Pororo and his friends, make sure to cool down and enjoy some delectable drinks and snacks at Loopy’s Cafe or buy a souvenir at Rody’s Toystore. Your whole family will surely have an unforgettable time when you visit Pororo Park Singapore.
What is included in the tour
- Admission for 3 hours on weekdays and 2 hours on weekends and public holidays
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food and beverages
- Treat your kids to Singapore’s first character-based indoor playground, Pororo Park Singapore.
- Leave Poporo Park only with happy thoughts and purchase a souvenir at Rody’s Toystore before going home.
- Treat your kids to a day they'll never forget and visit Pororo Park Singapore.
- The indoor playground is filled with fun and whimsical novelties perfect for kids of all ages.
- Monday-Friday and Sunday: 10:30am-6:30pm (last admission is at 5:30pm)
- Saturday: 10:30am-7:30pm (last admission is at 6:30pm)
- 6 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square #02-29, Singapore 039594.
- Please see map for reference
- Toddlers aged below 12 months can enter the park free of charge
- Infant ticket: Age 1-2
- Child ticket: Age 2-12
- Adult ticket: Age 12+
- Socks must always be worn inside the premises
- Strictly no outside food and drinks are allowed inside the park
- The facility is wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Guests are expected to adhere to the park’s house rules at all times
- Guests can deposit their belongings into the lockers available onsite at SGD4 for the first 2 hours