See the largest bird park in Thailand housing more than 1,000 birds and over 100 exotic bird species from Asia, Africa, and South America! Spread your wings and take a wildlife tour in bird paradise surrounded by beautiful gardens, cascading waterfalls, and lush greeneries. Meet a macaw, hornbill, parrot, ostrich, even an owl up close and personal in this interactive experience in the wild. Have them perch on your verge or arm and even have them eat out of your hand! Marvel at the diverse and colorful community of birds coexisting in a beautiful recreation of their natural habitats. On top of this, enjoy an impressive bird show where various species exhibit their skills and knack for entertainment. Get up close and personal with various rare and adorable birds through bird feeding and photo ops.
What is included in the tour
- 1 day admission ticket
- Admission to Bird Show
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals are not included in this tour.
- Tips and gratitudes(optional)
- Watch these birds display their intellect and wit in a series of tricks and tasks.
- Get up close and personal with various rare and adorable birds through bird feeding and photo ops.
- Enjoy an impressive bird show where various species exhibit their skills and knack for entertainment.
- Attract an adorable flock of birds by bird feeding.
- 9:00am-5:00pm, daily
- Last entry: 3:00pm
- 10:30 am
- 1:30 pm
- 3:30 pm
- Phuket Bird Park 9 32/9 Chao Fah Tawan Tok Rd, Chalong, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000